Avance Nerve Graft
Through a proprietary cleansing process for recovered human peripheral nerve tissue, the graft preserves the essential inherent structure of the ECM while cleansing away cellular and noncellular debris.
Avance Nerve Graft provides the following key advantages:
• Three dimensional scaffold for bridging a nerve gap
• Decellularized and cleansed extracellular matrixthat remodels into patient’s own tissue
• No donor nerve surgery, therefore no comorbidities associated with an additional surgical site
• Available in a variety of lengths and diameters to meet a range of gap lengths and anatomical needs
• Supplied sterile with three years shelf life (kept frozen at or below -40º C/F)
Avance® Nerve Graft is a human tissue for transplantation. Avance® Nerve Graft is processed and distributed in accordance with US FDA and EU requirements for Human Cellular and Tissue-based Products. Innosurge has a licensed tissue bank, from where the Avanca Nerve Grafts are distributed.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Avance® Nerve Graft is processed nerve allograft (human) intended for the surgical repair of peripheral nerve discontinuities to support regeneration across the defect.
Avance® Nerve Graft is contraindicated for use in any patient in whom soft tissue implants are contraindicated. This includes any pathology that would limit the blood supply and compromise healing or evidence of a current infection.