Avance Nerve Graft
Avance Nerve Graft is an off-the-shelf processed human nerve allograft intended for the surgical repair of peripheral nerve discontinuities.
Avance Nerve Graft provides the following key advantages:
• Three dimensional scaffold for bridging a nerve gap
• Decellularized and cleansed extracellular matrixthat remodels into patient’s own tissue
• No donor nerve surgery, therefore no comorbidities associated with an additional surgical site
• Available in a variety of lengths and diameters to meet a range of gap lengths and anatomical needs
• Supplied sterile with three years shelf life (kept frozen at or below -40º C/F)