SERENGETI Minimally Invasive Retractor System
Featuring a screw based method of retraction to provide a fixed position to the anatomy, this simplified and flexible design allows for one-step, percutaneous placement of the screw and retractor, with direct visualization and improved access for rod intrduction.
• Direct visualization and access to the screw heads for simple rod insertion
• Flexible design simplifying multi-level and L5-S1 rod insertion
• Screw based retractor design providing a secure method of retraction
• Minimally invasive technique reducing potential for musculature and vascular disruption
• Use with the TERRE NOVA minimally invasive access system for direct posterior interbody access